But honestly, where would be without it?
I am sure I am not the only one in this world, or city, who loves the feeling of warm sheets for that night. Even if it is over 30 degrees outside. It's the warmest hug you could possibly have, barely edging out the competition of a meaty man friend beside you. Yes I will take my clean, hot sheets over your greasy man meat messing up my freshly washed sheets... maybe just for one night.
The warm hug doesn't just extend to our bedrooms, I specifically put off my morning shower (a pivotal part of my day) for freshly washed towel. Really hot shower, hot towel? I'll take three.
Putting the washer to shame the dryer has the edge. We have two hands perfectly capable of washing, but do we possess the power to provide us with a an extremely warm bear hug year round?
I think not.
![]() |
| All great things come from these machines. |

No comments:
Post a Comment